Zoya works predominantly on Diana’s popular Fairtrade Gold and Platinum collections, as well as designing one-of-a-kind pieces for our exhibitions. Having worked with Diana from the beginning, her knowledge of the collection is extensive and she is equipped with a wide ranging set of jewellery making skills and techniques
Zoya completed the Contemporary Jewellery Course at Bristol’s School of Art and has over 17 years’ experience in the jewellery industry. Alongside her work at Diana Porter, Zoya also has her own contemporary jewellery collection that we showcase in the shop.
I like to do the majority of work myself. I pride myself in learning as many different techniques as I can, chain making, enamelling, piercing and stone setting. I love using traditional techniques in my work but enjoy making pieces from wax carving for more sculptural pieces. I enjoy the challenges of working with unique stones and setting them to create a one of piece of art.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.