Ulrikke Vogt Jewellery is a small company based in Norway. Ulrikke graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2007, shortly after she won the price New Designer of the Year.
Ulrikke's newest collection is inspired by the awakening of the nature in the spring. Leaves and flowers are bursting with life. She has applied this sensation to the jewellery where the gemstones and pearls are peering out of their golden buds, creating a sculptural and delicate collection of jewellery where you can play with the pieces and stack them together or wear them one at the time.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.