Shimara grew up in a remote coastal area in West Cork, Southern Ireland. A childhood fascination for collecting shells, stones, mermaid's purses, feathers and seed pods found along the sea shore has been the inspiration for her work.
Shimara uses silver, 18ct gold, silk paper and gum nuts to create her tactile jewellery. Silver is whitened and reticulated to resemble honesty leaves and constructed into long articulated neckpieces and bracelets. She also has several ranges in 18ct gold with precious stones such as diamonds, pink sapphire and aquamarine creating beautiful tactile pieces inspired by natural forms.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.