Rosalyn is a contemporary jeweller who’s work derives from her passion for constructing textiles using the timeless technique of knit. She transforms her textiles into precious metals, bringing a sculptural element to the material, which is then assembled and embellished with precious and semi precious stones, creating both intricate and delicate jewellery pieces.
Rosalyn was traditionally trained in textile design, where she specialised in constructing materials through knitting unconventional yarns creating sculptural 3D textiles. Through understanding her passion for sculptural materials she continued her studies learning new metal working techniques such as gold and silver smithing. All of Rosalyn's work is hand made in her studio in Bristol.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.