Natalie’s fascination with gemstones is the centre of her creative practice. She selects interesting and unusual precious and semi precious stones and designs to emphasise and celebrate their natural beauty. The many colours of Tourmaline along with Aquamarine and Spinel are among her favourite stones to work with. Frequently opting for the more muted colours that unique stones offer.
All Natalie’s work is lovingly hand made in her studio on the Welbeck Estate in Nottinghamshire, her wealth of experience and knowledge developed over 20 years in the jewellery industry enables her to create high quality pieces in silver, 18 and 22ct gold and platinum.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.