Mounir's signature style is that of a timeless and refined elegance. His meticulous attention to detail has secured him as one of the industries leaders, since forming in 1989. Partnered with wife Corinne the philosophy of the designs has always been to create honest and beautiful pieces resistant to fleeting fashions.
Mounir's romance with the colour and mysticism of the stones is an undeniable facet of his unfaltering allure. Using gold and silver, laden with individually sourced precious and semi precious stones, the designs reflect a sense of balance and proportion. All the materials are supplied by legitimate fair trade sources. In addition the pieces are hand crafted by highly skilled craftsmen in the London studios, once again maintaining the brands ethical integrity.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.