Mim Best is a Bristol based designer who specialises in making unique, one-off pieces. Her collection includes fashion-led statement pieces that sit alongside more delicate, timeless classics, appealing to a wide audience.
Working primarily with silver or gold, she uses traditional making techniques and often stamps the metal to create different surface textures. Much of her work is then embellished with coloured gemstones and intricately wire-wrapped beads. Taking inspiration from ancient and antique jewellery Mims’ current collection demonstrates her meticulous attention to detail and lifelong obsession with her craft, resulting in original, elegant and beautifully executed designs.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.