Mary Lou jewellery has a fresh, modern feel. The rings look delicate as if made from porcelain, but are in fact solid and durable, made from brass and plated with a unique enamel and 18ct yellow gold. Cute, yet edgy and full of character, her animal rings are cleverly made of three separate parts; worn together they create the illusion of one ring.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.