Latham and Neve
Latham and Neve has been in the forefront of British Designer jewellery for nearly twenty years since Anna and Helen met at Medway College of Art and Design, the most promising students in their year. Their design philosophy is Modernist but wearable, cool but comfortable; the finish is exact and every piece is made to be easy to put on and to remove, and to look quietly and elegantly fabulous.
It's all created in their workshops in the Garden of England since they both moved out of London's exciting East End at the beginning of the decade. Everything is handmade and British hall-marked.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.