Salisbury based jeweller Helen Noakes is widely recognised in the jewellery community for her beautifully executed work in resin and silver. Following a chance discovery of a single set of miniatures and a book on resin, Helen quickly developed an obsession with combining the two into her varied and stunning collection.
Helen incorporates everything from penguins to nuns to circus performers. The most important thing though is the element of surprise and humour integral to each piece - a second look is a must!
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.