Heesung KohThe basic concept of my work is to express and emphasize its own unique properties of various materials by contrasting or harmonizing textures and simplifying a shape. Especially, I like to express the inherent property of natural materials, such as metal, wood and paper, in a primitive and simple way. My current work is motivated by weight. Concepts of scales, balance, and weight, which are inspired from a weight, are expressed in my work by various ways, such as re-attaching, cutting, or arranging pieces.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.