Award winning jeweller Emma Calvert creates bright, bold jewellery by fusing modern materials with traditional techniques.
Trained at Central St. Martins in Woven Textiles, Emma developed and explored three-dimensional form through weaving, folding and knotting. These evolved into her signature textile jewellery in which she creates solid geometric forms entirely by hand, integrating colour and texture into sculptural jewellery.
Exploring the creative possibilities with vibrant textiles, Emma creates pieces that embody her love for colour and unexpected material combinations.
With differing colour combinations capturing the vibrancy of her favourite places, each piece is made in her London studio within the creative hub of Cockpit Arts
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.