Following a career in corporate communication, Italian born artist Cristina Zani completed an MFA in Jewellery at Edinburgh College of Art in June 2012. After living and working in several countries, Cristina established her workshop in the Lake District where she is currently based.
In 2011 she was awarded a bursary that enabled her to study jewellery in Seoul for four months. Her present work is influenced by the Korean urban landscape and explores the contrast between modern buildings and ancient temples and palaces of South Korea. She combines natural and painted wood with precious and non-precious metals.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.