Claudia‘s meticulous manufacturing process creates chains from chains; each one comprised of thousands of identical elements. This time-consuming and repetitive process, which Claudia describes as being ‚near meditative‘, is carried out using traditional methods. From simple, traditionally machine-tooled chains, Claudia creates the most exceptional and sophisticated pieces of jewellery, each one individually hand crafted and unique.
Fascinated by the process of arranging the unfathomable into the harmonious,her jewellery could appear as mere chains wrought in gold and silver, yet their true intricacies are revealed upon closer inspection.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.