Catherine Tutt has been successfully designing and making contemporary jewellery, for the past 12 years. She supplies various notable galleries as well as taking part in exhibitions around the country. She has also gained valuable expertise while working alongside various jewellers and goldsmiths throughout the world. Catherine has recently relocated to beautiful North Devon.
Catherine’s work is largely inspired by nature which is represented in surface textures and organic forms, soft lines and finishes. Complicated chainwork is pressed and formed to illustrate lines such as 'scribble' and 'tangle'. Much of the collection incorporates elements of movement which is well suited to the individual who likes to fiddle with their jewellery.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.