Born in Pembrokeshire West Wales Ami’s collections of unique sculptural pieces of jewellery explore the intricate cluster formations of shells. Ami’s inspiration and love of shells derives from her childhood memories of beach combing along the Pembrokeshire coast. The cycles of the tides washing ashore organic forms that offer intricate textures, forms and tones.
Sculpting her jewellery in the shapes and textures of shells that are left behind on the beach like abandoned homes. Meticulously hand carving, casting into metal and encrusted with stones, to form precious yet organic compositions.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.