Inspired by Antique Treasures and the stories they tell, Glasgow based Jeweller Alison Macleod Designs intricate and tactile jewellery. Coming from a craft background after studying at the Edinburgh School of Art, Alison’s latest collection draws on a memory of one such an antique ring, Alison used this inspiration to develop her unique technique, layering sometimes hundreds of tiny precious metal discs to create her iconic pieces. The result reminiscent of the spring catkin flower, delicate and refined with a vintage feel that makes you wonder at their hidden histories.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.