Alice Barnes is an award-winning jewellery designer and maker. She draws complex beauty from the simplest of forms to make elegant, contemporary jewellery with meticulous attention to detail. Her work is influenced by the cuts, folds and repetition used in paper art, and draws on lines, angles and repetitive shapes for inspiration.
Born in London, Alice began her 3D design studies at the Chelsea College of Art. She went on to study jewellery and silversmithing at the illustrious School of Jewellery in Birmingham, where she won awards for her innovative creations. Alice then spent 10 years working within the jewellery trade, honing her design and bench skills before establishing her own company in 2014 in Brighton where she now lives.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.