Tamara Gomez designs and handcrafts raw diamond and gem set fine jewellery in sterling silver and various carats of gold from her studio at Cockpit Arts in Central London. Born in Sri-Lanka, Tamara trained at Loughborough College of Art and Design and the Royal College of Art graduating in 1997."Over the years my style has evolved, and I now, design and handcraft raw diamond and gem set jewellery that takes its inspiration from nature, spirituality, intuition and experimenting with the materials.
I have a serendipitous approach to making and ideas and finished pieces come freely from working directly with the materials and taking an idiosyncratic approach to goldsmithing techniques.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.