Ruth is driven by her passion for the earths treasures; the magic of minutiae, tiny intricacies, small imperfections, and the individual’s search for preciousness. She seeks out the unconventional beauty within and this fuels her creativity, whether in the rarity of material or a curiosity in nature. Ruth’s inspiration is drawn from both the mysteries of historical jewels and the ephemerality of natures life cycles from birth to decay.
Since graduating with an MA from London’s Royal College of Art in 2005, Ruth continues to investigate the unpredictable and push boundaries of perceived preciousness in her critically acclaimed jewellery collections. Her unique designs and luxuriously wearable adornments are conceived with the notion of being treasured forever.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.