SOLD - Platinum 'One-Of-Kind' Ring with 1.93ct Rose Cut, Grey Pear Diamond
This ring has now been sold. If you're interested in a similar design please contact us for more information.
A 1.93ct rose cut, salt and pepper pear diamond ring, with subtle natural tones of grey and yellow. This beautiful diamond sits in a raised open bezel setting, allowing the light to shine through the stone. Our signature hand etched textures on the platinum band, create a unique look and feel to the ring.
Part of our new collection of one-of-a-kind rings, this ring cannot be replicated exactly.
Dimensions: 1.8mm thick, 2mm wide, (setting: 11.3x10x5mm approx), 1.93ct pear shaped, rose cut diamond
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us 0117 9090225 or contact us
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email email@example.com
Please select a size.