Platinum 'One-Of-Kind' Ring with 0.90ct Rose Cut, Grey Pear Diamond
A 0.90ct rose cut, grey pear shaped diamond with soft white and grey tones sits in a unique three claw etched setting. Two brilliant cut white diamonds are flush set into the band on either side. The hand etched textures on the surface of the platinum band and setting create a unique look and feel to the ring.
Part of our new collection of one-of-a-kind rings, this ring cannot be replicated exactly.
Dimensions: 1.8mm thick, 2.5mm wide, (setting: 9x7x5 approx) 1.69ct pear shaped, rose cut diamond
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us on 0117 9090225 or contact us here.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email email@example.com
Please select a size.