Pink Tourmaline and 9ct White Gold Ring
A 2.06 emerald cut blush pink tourmaline, sits in a raised claw setting. Crafted in 9ct Fairtrade white gold with Diana's unique textured band. 10 brilliant cut 0.01ct white diamonds are grain set along either side of the band, adding a subtle sparkle.
Dimensions: 1.8mm thick, 1.8mm wide band. 2.06ct emerald cut pink tourmaline (8x7mm). Setting diameter; 11x9mm, setting height; 7.5mm
Please note stone, colour and size may vary.
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us on 0117 9090225 or contact us here.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select a size.