Myia Bonner is an award-winning jewellery designer, with over 10 years experience she designs striking contemporary jewellery underpinned by delicacy and quality. Her distinctive work is defined by a signature graphic precision, geometric style and playful approach to reinterpreting the traditions within her craft for a modern audience.
Quality, craftsmanship and innovation form the foundation for Myia’s work. Fusing cutting-edge processes with traditional techniques, each piece is made exclusively in Myia's studio in Hatton Garden, London.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.