Kelly grew up on the north east coast of Scotland in a small finishing town called Wick. She is heavily inspired by the towns historic fishing industry. Her collections draw inspiration from creels, nets, ropes, buoys, the Silver Darlings and her most recent collection is inspired by the drifting tides of Caithness.
Combining wood and silver to make her pieces, she creates a contrast of bold colour with detailed saw pierced net like structures in silver.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.