Jessica’s work is inspired by floral motifs found in modern and vintage textiles of particular interest are Indian and Japanese prints. Floral motifs are simplified and reduced to create symmetrical forms with crisp lines and a geometric edge.
Pieces are produced in two and three dimension exploring scale and pattern. She uses both modern and traditional techniques to produce her work. Designs are often realised during the making process, where one idea leads onto another. Semi-precious stones add colour and elegance to some pieces.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.