Jane studied Silversmithing and Jewellery at Loughborough College of Art and design. She now work in her purpose built workshop in the garden of her house in Leamington Spa.
Japanese art and artefacts continue to inﬂuence her designs. Jane predominately works in textured silver, often oxidised and incorporating enamel and other materials to introduce colour to her pieces.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.