SOLD -Fair Mind 18ct Yellow Gold 'One-Of-Kind' Ring with 1.08ct Seafoam Tourmaline and six Canada Mark Diamonds
A 1.08ct baguette cut Seafoam Tourmaline, sourced from Malawi, set in brushed 18ct fairtrade yellow gold with six Canada mark diamonds.
This ring has now sold but please contact us if you wish to have something similar made.
Dimensions: Band 2.5mm width, 2mm depth. Setting 9.6x5.6mm, height 5.8mm. Tourmaline 1.08ct. Diamonds 6 x 0.01ct.
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us 0117 9090225 or contact us
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select a size.