Somewhere on the intersection of art and fashion lies the wondrous world of Cat Priem. Inspiration for Cat's precious pieces may just as likely come from Mother Nature as from a collection of plastic toys. Her style is a flamboyant marriage of maximalism, organic shapes and smooth, slick lines. Cat's world of wonder is populated by cartoonish creatures whose aristocratic roots become apparent in the classical craftsmanship with which the pieces are made.
Cat Priem was obsessed by jewellery from an early age. Her dolls were the first to wear original Cat creations. From those early years Cat was fascinated by antique jewellery and objects, which is something that is still visible in her work today. After her studies as a goldsmith specialising in stonesetting she began the journey of discovery that would bring her to her own, unique style. Cat makes each piece by hand in her studio in Amsterdam.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.