Since 1998, the award winning designer Andrew Geoghegan has been garnering a reputation for precision-designed chic; for pieces that unify sometimes seemingly contradictory elements – angular facets and soft curves, warm shades and metallic coldness. But the most important union of all, the one that inspires the work most, is the one between jewellery and its wearer.
The spirit and ambition of each creation is to enhance and illuminate beauty, never to eclipse it; to complement and invigorate it. The studio, nestled in Yorkshire’s lush rolling hills, is the inspirational setting for the Andrew Geoghegan collection - jewellery for you to make your own – a quietly striking addition, your own work of art.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.