Alice MenterAlice Menter is a British jewellery designer inspired by her fascination with tribal body decoration and passion for vintage glamour.
Exploring the boundaries between jewellery, clothing and body adornment, Alice skilfully combines everyday objects such as nuts, washers and zips with luxurious gold and silver plating, chain, suede and Lycra, transforming them into something altogether more covetable and glamorous. Embracing the contours of the body, Alice’s unique designs are strong yet feminine, industrial yet elegant.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.