Alex grew up in the countryside, in the wilds of Suffolk in a big old house surrounded by nature. He lived a life of adventure in rivers and forests, roaming freely in nature’s playground.
In the years to come, this idyllic but eccentric childhood would shape Alex’s jewellery. His love for the natural world continues to provide an inspiration. A fondness for the eccentricities of Englishness provides a touch of humour and nostalgia. A fascination with the intricacies of making things ensures superb craftsmanship.
After training at the Sir John Cass School of Art in London, Alex created his first collection in 1987. His aim was to produce excellent quality jewellery, which was originally designed, hand made and well priced. This was jewellery made to be worn and made to be loved. These values remain unchanged to this day.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.