Agneta always knew she would be an artist, even when she was little and didn't really know what art was. Brought up in a large town in Lithuania, as a child she often went to the woods and lakes, where the textures and shapes of stones, moss, wood, enchanted her. Reminding herself of those special moments, she always took something back home with her like a piece of tree bark, or moss, a stone or a pine cone.
Humanity, motion and emotion, and nature, all inspire her with their wild beauty and raw grace. Landscapes of deep silences, rough textures, fragmented hoarse and soft sounds, are the backdrop to her thinking, and become transmuted into the distinctive forms of her jewellery. Studying first in art school in Lithuania, her skills in jewellery design came from her studies at the Lithuania National Arts Academy, where she received her professional degree in Jewellery in 2012.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Please select a size.