SOLD - 18ct Yellow Gold 'One-Off' Ring with 1.23ct Light Brown Rose Cut Diamond
This piece has now sold, if you're looking for a similar design then please contact us.
A free-form 1.23ct light brown rose cut diamond held high by seven hand made claws. This setting not only secures this one of a kind diamond, but also highlights the unique shape and facets. The slim band is crafted in Fairtrade 18ct yellow gold with a soft filed finish.
Part of our new collection of One-Offs rings, this ring cannot be replicated exactly.
Dimensions: 2mm thick, 2.3mm wide, (setting: 7.5x7.5x7mm approx), 1.23ct brown rose cut diamond
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us 0117 9090225 or contact us
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email email@example.com
Please select a size.