SOLD 18ct Yellow Gold 'One-Of-Kind' Ring with 0.98ct Bronze Shard Diamond
This piece has now sold, if you're looking for a similar design then please contact us.
This hand cut, 0.98ct bronze shard diamond sits in a raised bezel setting, flanked by six sparkling brilliant cut white diamonds. The dramatic angles of this unique diamond are highlighted by the textured surface of the 18ct yellow gold. The hand etched finish creates a subtle radiance to this distinctive ring.
Part of our new collection of one-of-a-kind rings, this ring cannot be replicated exactly.
Dimensions: 1.7mm thick, 3mm wide, (setting: 11.5x6.5x4mm approx), 0.98ct bronze shard diamond and 6x 0.005ct diamonds
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us 0117 9090225 or contact us
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select a size.