Limited Edition Solidarity Sibyl
Introducing the new, ‘SOLIDARITY’ pendant, a limited-edition version of Diana Porter’s iconic Sibyls. This necklace has been designed by Diana to commemorate International Women’s Day.
Each exclusive Sibyl is hand crafted in Sterling silver with the word ‘SOLIDARITY’ enhanced by 22ct yellow gold plate. We are limiting the number of these to 150, with each stunning pendant having its individual number hand engraved on the reverse.
We will be donating 50 per cent of the sales to The Circle, a charity founded by Annie Lennox whose vision is for equality for women and girls in a fairer world.
Dimensions: pendant 7x55mm, oval chain 16-26"
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke services: Call us on 0117 9090225 or contact us here.
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select a size.