SOLD - 18ct Rose Gold 'One-Of-Kind' Ring with 0.42ct Pear Shaped, Rose Cut Diamond
This ring has now been sold. If you're interested in a similar design please contact us for more information.
A one-of-a-kind 0.42ct champagne, pear shaped, rose cut diamond sits aslant a delicate band. Crafted in 18ct rose gold and featuring Diana's unique etched textures, the setting sculpts around the diamond, accenting its natural beauty.
A matching 18ct rose gold band is available as part of a set.
Part of our new collection of one-of-a-kind rings, this ring cannot be replicated exactly.
Dimensions: 2mm thick, 2mm wide, (setting: 7x7x3.5mm approx), 0.42ct champagne pear shaped, rose cut diamond.
If you have any further questions about this product or would like to chat about bespoke options: Call us 0117 9090225 or contact us
How the trial rings work:
- We will send you a Silver version of the design set with a cubic zirconia.
- These come in one standard size as we only have one of each.
- Each ring is engraved ‘sample’ on the inside.
- The cost of the samples are £200 + Postage charges (if required). However, the £200 is completely refundable once returned.
- Alternatively, the £200 can be taken off the price of the final ring if you choose to make the final ring with us.
Delivery information ▼
Items will be dispatched within 2-3 weeks.
Gold and Platinum Delivery Times
Items will be dispatched within 4-6 weeks.
UK delivery - £7.50
International delivery - £14.00 Collect from store - FREE
Need something sooner or looking for bespoke options?
If you have any further questions about this product or our services: Call us 0117 9090225 or email email@example.com
Please select a size.